Accordingly, SomalilandPost’s main mission is to produce and print for wider dissemination, articles and commentaries of high journalistic standard that are fair, objective and free from extremism, bias or external influence.
We aspire to be the leading impartial, neutral, free and fair news service provider of the 21st century political, economical, social issues in Somaliland.
Our mission is to inform, entertain, motivate and connect Somaliland people in transforming our nation towards prosperity and democracy. We stand for and promote to progressive values of our society.
SomalilandPost is among leading websites for news and information in the country and Somaliland community around the world. It is owned by SLpost Media Incorporation. and it is professionally staffed. Since its establishment, SomalilandPost has provided latest headlines in news, politics, socio-economy, programs about Somaliland and neighbouring countries, to a growing audience inside and outside Somaliland.
SomalilandPost is deeply committed to broadcast the Somaliland news around the world and specializes in publishing objective and timely news from direct sources inside the country. The Site is updated on a minute-by-minute basis and offers our global audience all the latest developments on a bilingual platform Somali and English.
SomalilandPost does not support any particular political movement or party, and we also do not believe the modern political context can easily be divided up into either a right wing or a left wing. Even though the owner and contributors obviously hold personal views, which can be evident at times in the image captions, this is not deliberate and SomalilandPost aim to bring you the news as it happened.
SomalilandPost gladly accepts any contribution of articles news and information about Somaliland and issues concerning about our neighbouring Somali republic topics in regard to Somaliland..
Terms and Conditions
The term “SomalilandPost”, “us”, or “we” refers to the www.somalilandpost.net website. The term “owner” refers the SLpost Media Inc. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- These Terms and Conditions are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on SomalilandPost for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on SomalilandPost is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through SomalilandPost meet your specific requirements.
- SomalilandPost contains material, which is owned by us, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any materials, which are not the property of, or licensed to the SomalilandPost, are acknowledged on SomalilandPost.
- Unauthorised use of SomalilandPost may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- SomalilandPost may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to SomalilandPost.net from another website or document without SomalilandPost’s prior written consent.
SomalilandPost and its content is copyright of “SLpost Media Inc.” – Copyright © 2011 SomalilandPost Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- “SomalilandPost” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- “SomalilandPost” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 10th , 2011.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
SomalilandPost may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “SomalilandPost Team” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or loss of data, or gain profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the owner takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The editorial Board takes this opportunity to extend warm compliments to all associates and readers of SomalilandPost and invite them to submit their views, comments and analysis on issues of special concern to the people of our beloved Somalilanders. We urge them all to use SomalilandPost as an appropriate forum for exchange of information, debate, discussion and interaction.
We hope you will find the information provided helpful. Please note that this site is a work-in-progress and feel free to communicate your ideas on how it can be improved.